Join us in this brand new venue for a morning of making fresh cream truffles, Nyetimber sparkling wine truffles and solid chocolate Tablettes! With a maximum of 8 people, learn how to make ganache fillings, pipe truffles and hand roll truffles.
The art of tempering…
Often a skill that escapes people at home, we learn two different methods of tempering chocolate. Once tempered, we dip and decorate your finished truffles. All this takes place at the idyllic Woolhouse Farm near Stedham, home to Sussex Lifestylers Hector and the Fox.
This practical and fun workshop lasts around 4 hours and includes fresh coffee or tea on arrival, mid morning drinks and homemade cake, a superb 2 course lunch and of course a little bit of chocolate! Plus you’ll go home with everything you create packaged up in gift boxes. That’s around 20 fresh cream truffles, 20 sparkling wine truffles and 3 Tablettes!
- To book your place simply add this product to your basket, checkout and we’ll be in touch to confirm the details.
- Location: Woolhouse Farm, near Stedham, West Sussex GU29 0QH
- Date: Wednesday 2nd October 2019
- Times: Arrival at 9.15am to start at 9.30am – finish around 1.30pm for lunch, end times may vary!
- Cost: £115 per person
- Please include a contact number on your booking in case we need to get in touch on the day
Please note we need a minimum of 4 budding chocolatiers for the masterclass to take place and you must be 14 or over.