Join us for a morning of making fresh cream truffles, creme caramel truffles and solid chocolate Tablettes. With a maximum of 8 people at our chocolate masterclass you will learn how to make ganache fillings, pipe truffles, temper chocolate and hand roll truffles.
The art of tempering…
Often a skill that escapes people at home, we learn two different methods of tempering chocolate. Once tempered, we dip and decorate your finished truffles. All this takes place at the amazing Pip & Dave’s Supper Club in Westergate, near Chichester.
This practical and fun workshop lasts around 4 hours and includes tea, coffee plus mid morning homemade cakes and a superb 2 course lunch. Plus you’ll go home with everything you create packaged up in gift boxes. That’s around 15 decadent fresh cream truffles, 20 creme caramel truffles and 3 Tablettes!
- Location: Pip and Dave’s Supperclub, Westergate, Chichester, West Sussex (full details on where to find this exclusive venue will be sent with your booking confirmation)
- Date: Wednesday 4th March 2020
- Times: Arrival at 9.15am to start at 9.30am – finish around 1 – 1.30pm
- Cost: £115 per person, including teas, coffees, cakes and a 2 course lunch
- There will also be the opportunity to sample other chocolates during the Masterclass.
- Please include a contact number on your booking in case we need to get in touch on the day
Please note we need a minimum of 5 budding chocolatiers for this masterclass to run.