Join us for a morning of making fresh cream truffles, creme caramel truffles and solid chocolate Tablettes. With a maximum of 8 people at our chocolate workshop you will learn how to make ganache fillings, pipe truffles, temper chocolate and hand roll truffles.
The art of tempering…
Often a skill that escapes people at home, we learn two different methods of tempering chocolate. Once tempered, we dip and decorate your finished truffles. All this takes place at the award winning Artisan Bakehouse in Ashurst, nr Steyning.
This practical and fun workshop lasts around 4 hours and includes tea, coffee plus mid morning homemade cakes and a superb 2 course lunch with wine. Plus you’ll go home with everything you create packaged up in gift boxes. That’s around 15 decadent fresh cream truffles, 20 creme caramel truffles, a mini box of moulded chocolates, and 3 Tablettes!
- To book your place please contact The Artisan Bakehouse directly on 01903 810 410 or email email@example.com
- Location: The Artisan Bakehouse, Ashurst, West Sussex
- Date: Wednesday 22nd May 2019
- Times: Arrival at 9.15am to start at 9.30am – finish around 1 – 1.30pm
- Cost: £115 per person, including teas, coffees, cakes and a 2 course lunch with wine.
- You’ll also leave with a complimentary bag of milk and dark chocolate chips so you can start making your own chocolates as soon as you get home!
- Please include a contact number on your booking in case we need to get in touch on the day
- PLEASE NOTE THIS WORKSHOP IS BOOKED DIRECTLY WITH THE ARTISAN BAKEHOUSE – DETAILS ABOVE!
Please note we need a minimum of 4 budding chocolatiers for this masterclass to run.