Join us for a morning of making fresh cream truffles, espresso truffles and solid chocolate Tablettes! With a maximum of 6 people, learn how to make ganache fillings, pipe truffles and hand roll truffles.
The art of tempering…
Often a skill that escapes people at home, we learn two different methods of tempering chocolate. Once tempered, we dip and decorate your finished truffles. All this takes place in the brand new Edgcumbes Food Academy, near Arundel.
This practical and fun workshop lasts around 4 hours and includes Edgcumbes Tea or Coffee plus of course a little bit of chocolate! Plus you’ll go home with everything you create packaged up in gift boxes. That’s around 15-20 fresh cream truffles, 20 espresso truffles and 3 Tablettes!
- To book your place simply add this product to your basket, checkout and we’ll be in touch to confirm the details.
- Location: Ford, near Arundel, West Sussex
- Date: Saturday 4th May 2019
- Times: Arrival at 9.15am to start at 9.30am – finish around 1 – 1.30pm
- Cost: £85 per person
- Please include a contact number on your booking in case we need to get in touch on the day
Please note we need a minimum of 4 budding chocolatiers for a workshop to run and participants must be 14 or over.