Join us for a morning of making fresh cream truffles, espresso truffles and solid chocolate Tablettes! With a maximum of 8 people, learn how to make ganache fillings, pipe truffles and hand roll truffles.
The art of tempering…
Often a skill that escapes people at home, we learn two different methods of tempering chocolate. Once tempered, we dip and decorate your finished truffles. All this takes place at the South Downs Centre in Midhurst.
This practical and fun workshop lasts around 4 hours and includes Tea or Coffee on arrival plus of course a little bit of chocolate! Plus you’ll go home with everything you create packaged up in gift boxes. That’s around 20 fresh cream truffles, 20 espresso truffles and 3 Tablettes!
- To book your place simply add this product to your basket, checkout and we’ll be in touch to confirm the details.
- Location: The South Downs Centre, Midhurst, West Sussex
- Date: Wednesday 8th January 2020
- Times: Arrival at 9.15am to start at 9.30am – finish around 1.30pm
- Cost: £99 per person
- Please include a contact number on your booking in case we need to get in touch on the day