On Wednesday 20th March 2019 join us for a special Chocolate and Truffle making masterclass in the Wine Barn at the heart of the Award winning Wiston Estate Vineyard.
The morning will begin with fresh coffee and you will then learn how to make fresh cream truffles, Wiston sparkling wine truffles and solid chocolate Tablettes. Not only will you have beautifully gift boxed chocolate to take home but you will of course be tasting both chocolate and Wiston Sparkling along the way!
The art of tempering…
Often a skill that escapes people at home, we learn two different methods of tempering chocolate. Once tempered, we dip and decorate your finished truffles.
This practical and fun workshop lasts around 4 hours and includes Tea or Coffee, a glass of Wiston sparkling plus of course a little bit of chocolate! Plus you’ll go home with everything you create, around 20 fresh cream truffles, 20 Wiston sparkling wine truffles and 3 Tablettes!
- To book your place simply add this product to your basket, checkout and we’ll be in touch to confirm the details.
- Location: Wiston Estate Vineyard Wine Barn, near Findon, West Sussex – full directions will be supplied after booking.
- Date: Wednesday 20th March 2019
- Times: Arrival at 9.30am to start at 9.45am – finish around 1.45pm
- Cost: £95 per person
- Please include a contact number on your booking in case we need to get in touch on the day
Please note, we need a minimum of 4 budding chocolatiers for the masterclass to run.